Persons submitting material to this web site shall be aware of and agree to the following
Before sending in or posting any material.
Materials protected by GM copyright may be submitted and used here by permission of GM Media Archives
Original GM Images, Advertising Media including but limited too sales brochures, media releases, dealer information packages, sales and price guides, blank order forms, Dealer Manuals And Service Guides Also included but not limited too is some materials provided by GM at time of sale or purchased after sale for instance Owners manual, FM Stereo Guide, Consumer Information Guides, Accessory Booklets Service Manuals, Body Service Manuals, maintenance schedules.
This protected by copyright material has provided for use on this site under permission of GM Media Archives or a Creative Commons 3.0 License for the purpose of editorial/ enthusiasts education and reference only. The use of these images for advertising, marketing, or any other commercial purposes is prohibited. These images can be cropped, but may not be altered in any other way, and each bear the credit line " GM Corp." General Motors makes no representations with respect to the consent of those persons appearing in these photos, or with regard to the use of names, trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted designs or works of art or architecture that are not the intellectual property of General Motors.
Other copyrighted material such as magazine/book extracts and material from other web sites are Strictly forbidden
These may sent in but not posted until we gain permission.
Currently we have permission to use material from
copyright of these belongs to these sites and may only be used with their permissions.
We have requested/are awaiting permissions from
From Hemmings Publications, Motor Trend, Car & Track, Road & Track. (This page will be updated and any material received post as permissions are given)
Specific Owners materials: Remain the Sole Property and Responsibility of The Car Owners
We agree not use any material submitted outside the context it was originally submitted for this material includes Photos taken by the car Owner or his/her agents, Invoices, Window Stickers, Warranty Cards, Protect- O Plates, Build Sheets, Service Agreements are the property of the car owners and have been submitted for use by them, these should not be used for any purpose without their expressed permission. While we make a concerted effort to inform Car owners of the legal and copyright issues applicable the material they submit we do not assume legal responsibility for such material. Car Owners retain all rights and responsibly of the materials they submit.
Registry Inputs Members only areas
Material submitted for secure registry pages can be only accessed by registered members, material from this area is only used in public areas as the member wishes/ gives permission. Further to ownership rights of Owners materials, Member with access to Secure Registry area agree to respect other members privacy and not release for any reason data/Personal information they have provided for your information enjoyment, that is contained within the secure members area. This includes allowing non-members to view this area.
By donating materials thru specific input (Donate Documents Input on home page),
Owners agree that their materials may forwarded on to the Riviera Owners Association Archive, and GM Heritage Collection Archive/GM Global Media Archive for use as applicable to those organizations.
The Public Library - As outlined above we have permission from The GM Media Archives to post original manuals, advertising etc many of these are in the library
The library is free for your use and needs your input to become a complete information source,you may copy and send in your original documents, you may view online - print pages for personal use, rather than taking your originals out to the garage - any other use - falls under GM Copyright or requires the Individual Car Owners/Authors Permission.
Current contents are
1971 Buick Chassis Service Manual - All Series
1971 Buick New Product Chassis Service Manual - An all series supplement to the 1970 Service Manual issued prior to the 71 Service Manual
1971 GM Fisher Body Manual Full-line
1971 Buick Riviera Wiring Diagrams - Extracts from 1971 Buick Chassis Service Manual and 71 Full-line GM Fisher Body Manual for Riviera Only Wiring
1971 Quadra jet Cleaning and Adjustment
1971 Buick Dealership Color & Trim Binder - The showroom display binder for all 1971 Bucks
1971 Dealership Exterior Color & Top Selector - Part of showroom display binder includes all combinations
1971 Buick Riviera Owners Manual
1971 Buick Consumer Information Guide
1971 Buick FM Stereo Guide
1971 Buick New Vehicle warranty card
1971 Buick Accessories Brochure
1971 Buick Basic Specs and MSRPs - major options and prices included
Presenting the 1971 Buick D.O.T Sales Ideas - The salesmens features to sell it guide for all 1971 Buicks
1971 Buick Salesmen’s Pocket Facts Binder - In depth salesmens information for all 1971 Buicks
1971 Buick Pocket Price Directory – 24 Nov 1970 options and prices for all 1971 Buicks, part of Pocket Facts Binder
1971 Riviera A New Set of Values Brochure - Riviera Only Brochure
1972 Buick Chassis Service Manual - All Series
1972 GM Fisher Body Manual Full-line
1972 Buick Riviera Wiring Diagrams - Extracts from 1972 Buick Chassis Service Manual and 72 Full-line GM Fisher Body Manual for Riviera Only Wiring
1972 Electric Sunroof GM Service Manual
1973 Buick Chassis Service Manual - All Series
1973 GM Fisher Body Manual Full-line
1973 Buick Riviera Wiring Diagrams - 1973 Buick Chassis Service Manual and 73 Full-line GM Fisher Body Manual Extracts for Riviera Only Wiring
1973 Buick Accessories Brochure
1973 Riviera Features and Partial 73 Price Directory - Includes Full Size Buicks, Options and Prices for Riviera
1973 Buick Maintenance Schedule
1973 Buick Brochure Riviera Pages + Press Release Photos
Understanding Your Quadrajet – Guide to how the 4MV carburetors features function
Borg Clock Repair by Pat Gaglione - How to fix your Rivs clock guide
Plus the growing links and video sections
Up Coming Additions
1971 Buick Engineering Specifications - All Series
Full 1971 Buick Brochure
1971 Buick Brochure - Riviera only pages
1971 Specs Handout Card
1972 Buick Brochure - Riviera only pages
full 1973 Brochure
All Three Model Year - Example and Blank Window Stickers
All Three Model Year - Order Forms
Any documents you may have plus restoration tips or articles you write and send in. .
It is you portal to not only Share the Pride - but Spread Knowledge.
Users shall be aware of and Agree to abide our Hosting Service Agreement
The following rules apply while using 000Webhost services:
The most important rules are:
1. No adult content of any kind
2. No warez / hacking / phishing sites
3. No mass mailers / spammers (account will be automatically suspended if you will try to send mass mail), so if your software supports such feature, disable it right now.
4. We do not allow any file sharing scripts to be run. (allowed if you upgrade account)
5. Chat, proxy, or file download scripts are not allowed. (allowed if you upgrade account)
6. Paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, and any other similar scripts are banned (allowed if you upgrade account)
7. We do not allow online gaming scripts such as ogame, mafia, etc.. (allowed if you upgrade account)
8. Nulled software such as ip.board or vbulletin is not allowed to be hosted
9. Account cannot be used to store files only (allowed if you upgrade account)
10. Sites related to torrents cannot be hosted (allowed if you upgrade account)
Obscene, graphically violent, and other inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
000Webhost is not responsible for the content of any member homepages. We reserve the right to remove any homepages that are in violation of our terms and conditions. Members will be held legally responsible for the contents of their web pages including but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of 000Webhost Homepages for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and any homepage found to be or believed to be, in 000Webhost sole discretion, violating the law may be removed without notice. 000Webhost membership will be revoked if any of the following activities occur:
Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance
Warez or Software Piracy related
Music Piracy Related
Making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software.
Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software.
Spamming to promote your website
Anything related to illegal activity
You agree to not use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity.
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
15. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.
We do not allow any type of programs, software, or MP3 files on our server unless you are the full owner and have all rights to the file. Copyrighted files not belonging to users posting those files may be deleted without notice!
You and any person who has access to your account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. 000Webhost reserves the right to remove Content which is deemed in 000Webhost sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Rules or any rules or policies 000Webhost has in place at the time.
In order to keep your client profile active you should login to the members area at least one time a year. By logon to our members area you will show that you are still using our services. While will never delete your account even if will not login to the members area for more than one year, we reserve a right to disable some account features that we advertise on our homepage.
You or 000Webhost may terminate your Account at any time for any reason. To remove your 000Webhost site and account, log in and visit your My Account section.
THE 000Webhost SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 000Webhost DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.